October 5, 2021, Central District of California – Upon consideration of the application of Debtor & Debtor in possession Parks Diversified, LP, ( Bankruptcy Case Number – Case No. 8:21-bk-11558-TA) the Court recently approved the employment of Klein & Wilson, as Chapter 11 Special Litigation Counsel for the Debtor.
The special counsel will assist the Debtor and perform the following tasks, to wit:
- To advise the Debtor regarding matters of bankruptcy law, including the rights and remedies of the estate in regard to the pre-petition transfers and with respect to the recovery of pre-petition transfers;
- To represent or assist the Debtor with the investigation and recovery of the Debtor’s pre-petition transfers, as it may determine is necessary;
- To conduct examinations of witnesses, claimants, or adverse parties as may be required in connection with the investigation of Debtor’s pre-petition transfers and to prepare and assist in the preparation of reports, accounts and pleadings related to the pre-petition transfers;
- To make any bankruptcy court appearances on behalf of Debtor with regard to the pre-petition transfers; and
- To take such other action and perform such other services as Debtor may require of the firm in connection with the pre-petition transfers.