Basic Preference Law
This webcast addresses the following topics, among others:
• An introduction to bankruptcy preference claims.
• Defenses available to creditors.
• The timeline of a preference case.
• Likely outcome of different fact patterns.
• Leverage points for negotiation.
Can a Payment Incurred Through Fraud Be In the Ordinary Course of Business?
Were the alleged preference payments that resulted from fraud, incurred in the ordinary course of…Read More
Sudden Change In the Mode of Payment During the Preference Period-Is It Out of the Ordinary Course?
One of the issues before the court was whether a sudden change in the mode…Read More