Basic Preference Law
This webcast addresses the following topics, among others:
• An introduction to bankruptcy preference claims.
• Defenses available to creditors.
• The timeline of a preference case.
• Likely outcome of different fact patterns.
• Leverage points for negotiation.
Is an Express Trust Constituted During the Preference Period Preferential?
Issue discussed in the case: Could the funds held in trust by the debtor law…Read More
Introduction to the Bankruptcy Preference Laws – Part 3/5
Introduction to Bankruptcy Preference Laws – This course covers basics of bankruptcy preference laws, elements…Read More