Basic Preference Law
This webcast addresses the following topics, among others:
• An introduction to bankruptcy preference claims.
• Defenses available to creditors.
• The timeline of a preference case.
• Likely outcome of different fact patterns.
• Leverage points for negotiation.
What Are the Preference Laws and Why They Should Be Amended?
Roland Gary Jones, Esq., a seasoned preference law attorney, discusses why he thinks the current…Read More
Are the Debts Resulting From Agreements Changing the Scope of Business in the Ordinary Course?
Jubber v. SMC Elec. Prods. (In re C.W. Mining Co.), 798 F.3d 983, 2015 U.S….Read More
Introduction to the Bankruptcy Preference Laws – Part 2/5
Introduction to Bankruptcy Preference Laws – This course covers basics of bankruptcy preference laws, elements…Read More