Basic Preference Law
This webcast addresses the following topics, among others:
• An introduction to bankruptcy preference claims.
• Defenses available to creditors.
• The timeline of a preference case.
• Likely outcome of different fact patterns.
• Leverage points for negotiation.
Introduction to the Bankruptcy Preference Laws – Part 5/5
Introduction to Bankruptcy Preference Laws – This course covers basics of bankruptcy preference laws, elements…Read More
Can a Payment Incurred Through Fraud Be In the Ordinary Course of Business?
Were the alleged preference payments that resulted from fraud, incurred in the ordinary course of…Read More