Basic Preference Law
This webcast addresses the following topics, among others:
• An introduction to bankruptcy preference claims.
• Defenses available to creditors.
• The timeline of a preference case.
• Likely outcome of different fact patterns.
• Leverage points for negotiation.
Can a Payment Incurred Through Fraud Be In the Ordinary Course of Business?
Were the alleged preference payments that resulted from fraud, incurred in the ordinary course of…Read More
What Are the Preference Laws and Why They Should Be Amended?
Roland Gary Jones, Esq., a seasoned preference law attorney, discusses why he thinks the current…Read More